SPECIAL EVENTS & PARTIES
The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park provides a unique natural setting with comfortable indoor spaces at an affordable rate for all kinds of special events and milestones. Celebrate you family or school reunion, bridal or baby shower, graduation, retirement, or birthday party with us!
Located on the north shore of Sippo Lake, between Canton and Massillon, Exploration Gateway is a beautiful venue inside and out. Guests will enjoy scenic views of woodlands, wetlands, and wildlife at your next special event.
Our flexible rental spaces can accommodate small, medium, or large groups. The clean, modern rooms in neutral earth tones provide the perfect canvas for your party decorations. Rooms are available for weekday, evening, and weekend rentals at affordable rates.
Party Rooms and Banquet Hall
Room A: (1,612 sq. feet) can accommodate up to 100 people with tables and chairs, or 215 with chairs only.
Room B: (1,352 sq feet) can accommodate up to 90 people with tables and chairs, or 205 with chairs only.
Rooms A and B combined: can be opened into one large hall with a capacity of up to 200 guests with a banquet style table setup, or 400 with auditorium style seating (chairs only).
Room C: (540 sq feet) can accommodate up to 30 people with a classroom style table setup, or 60 with chairs only.
The following amenities are included with your reservation:
- Video and Audio Equipment
- Each room is equipped with a ceiling mounted projector and screen.
- Rooms A and B also contain audio input capabilities with built in speakers and microphone equipment.
- Chairs and tables (rectangular, round, and cocktail) are provided, and set-up and tear-down are included.
- Rooms may be arranged for you in a variety of layouts, including classroom/lecture, banquet, auditorium, u-shape, and customized configurations.
- Rolling partitions are available for added privacy and flexibility within the rooms.
- A podium is available for use in any of the rooms.
- Rooms A and B each include the use of an attached kitchenette with a sink and small counter space.
- Free wireless internet is available in all rooms.
- Use of the walkout lake-view patio is included with room rentals. Contact the reservationist to confirm availability.
- Free, ample, on-site parking is included.
- We are an ADA accessible venue.
Planning Your Event
Our talented list of preferred caterers can provide your guests with a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hors D’oeuvres, as well as any bar needs. They can also assist you in reserving linens, chair covers, and other accessories.
All events requiring food must be catered by a licensed caterer. Alcohol is permitted, with hire of Stark County Park Ranger(s) for security. Contact the reservationist for details.
Other amenities available for rent include a dance floor and chairs for outdoor seating.
Take advantage of the natural surroundings with outdoor activities such as a hiking, biking or boating in Sippo Lake Park. Group activities such as pontoon boat rides may be scheduled in advance.
To ask about booking a party room, scheduling a tour, or to learn more about event parameters, availability, and our affordable rates, call us at 330.409.8096 or fill out the online inquiry form. Our reservationist will respond as soon as possible and assist you with making a reservation.