MEETINGS, RETREATS & PRESENTATIONS
The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park offers a variety of well-appointed indoor meeting spaces for your next Canton area business gathering or corporate event. Located between Canton and Massillon on the north shore of Sippo Lake, we offer an inspiring natural setting with scenic views of the lake, wetlands, and woodlands. Rooms are available for weekday, evening, and weekend rentals.
Tiered Conference Center
With our tiered theatre style seating, built-in projector, and large display screen, everyone will have a great view of your film, presentation, seminar, or webinar. The Conference Center can accommodate up to 30 people at the built-in workstations with power outlets and Wi-Fi for laptops and other devices. This space is ideal for collaborative presentations, working meetings, and technology trainings.
Meeting Rooms and Banquet Hall
Flexible meeting and banquet rooms can accommodate large or small professional events such as local and regional meetings, conferences, trade shows, company retreats, luncheons, lectures, training workshops, and continuing education classes.
Our clean, modern rooms in neutral earth tones provide a distraction-free workspace or the perfect canvas for your creative ideas.
Room A: (1,612 sq. feet) can accommodate up to 100 people with tables and chairs, or 215 with chairs only.
Room B: (1,352 sq feet) can accommodate up to 90 people with tables and chairs, or 205 with chairs only.
Rooms A and B combined: can be opened into one large hall with a capacity of up to 200 guests with a banquet style table setup, or 400 with auditorium style seating (chairs only).
Room C: (540 sq feet) can accommodate up to 30 people with a classroom style table setup, or 60 with chairs only.
The following amenities are included with your reservation:
- Video and Audio Equipment
- Each room is equipped with a ceiling mounted projector and screen.
- Rooms A and B also contain audio input capabilities with built in speakers and microphone equipment.
- Chairs and tables (rectangular, round, and cocktail) are provided, and set-up and tear-down are included.
- Rooms may be arranged for you in a variety of layouts, including classroom/lecture, banquet, auditorium, u-shape, and customized configurations.
- Rolling partitions are available for added privacy and flexibility within the rooms.
- A podium is available for use in any of the rooms.
- Rooms A and B each include the use of an attached kitchenette with a sink and small counter space.
- Free wireless internet is available in all rooms.
- Use of the walkout lake-view patio is included with room rentals. Contact the reservationist to confirm availability.
- Free, ample, on-site parking is included.
- We are an ADA accessible venue.
Planning Your Event
Our talented list of preferred caterers can provide your guests with a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hors D’oeuvres, as well as any bar needs. They can also assist you in reserving linens, chair covers, and other accessories. All events requiring food must be catered by a licensed caterer.
Alcohol is permitted, with hire of Stark County Park Ranger(s) for security.
Engage in team-building or take a rejuvenating break from work with outdoor activities such as a group hike, biking or boating in Sippo Lake Park. Design your own activity and enjoy the trails, lake and park for free, or contact us to schedule a private group activity such as a pontoon boat ride.
To inquire about a meeting space, schedule a tour, or learn more about event parameters, availability, and our affordable rates, call us at 330.409.8096 or fill out the online inquiry form. Our reservationist will respond as soon as possible and assist you with making a reservation.