The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park blends a stunning natural setting with comfortable indoor spaces to provide the perfect venue for athletic and academic award banquets, professional recognition and thank you dinners, casual buffets, and formal plated meals.
Located between Canton and Massillon on the north shore of Sippo Lake, we offer beautiful views of the lake, wetlands, and woodlands. A walkout patio provides added space for mingling and enjoying the scenery.
Our indoor banquet hall and party rooms can accommodate small, medium, or large banquets. The clean, modern rooms in neutral earth tones provide the perfect canvas for your theme or decorations. Rooms are available for weekday, evening, and weekend rentals at affordable rates.
Room A: (1,612 sq. feet) can accommodate up to 100 guests with dinner style seating, or 215 with chairs only.
Room B: (1,352 sq feet) can accommodate up to 90 guests with dinner style seating, or 205 with chairs only.
Rooms A and B combined: can be opened into one large hall with a capacity of up to 200 guests with banquet style seating, or 400 with auditorium style seating (chairs only).
Room C: (540 sq feet) can accommodate up to 30 guests with a rectangular tables setup , or 60 with chairs only.
The following amenities are included with your reservation:
- Video and Audio Equipment
- Each room is equipped with a ceiling mounted projector and screen.
- Rooms A and B also contain audio input capabilities with built in speakers and microphone equipment.
- Chairs and tables (rectangular, round, and cocktail) are provided for indoor use, and set-up and tear-down are included.
- Rooms may be arranged for you in a variety of layouts, including dinner/banquet, auditorium, u-shape, and customized configurations.
- Rolling partitions are available for added privacy and flexibility within the rooms.
- A podium is available for use in any of the rooms.
- Rooms A and B each include the use of an attached kitchenette with a sink and small counter space.
- Free wireless internet is available in all rooms.
- Use of the walkout lake-view patio is included with room rentals. Contact the reservationist to confirm availability.
- Free, ample, on-site parking is included.
- We are an ADA accessible venue.
Other amenities available for rent include a dance floor and chairs for outdoor seating.
Take advantage of the natural surroundings with outdoor activities such as a hiking, biking or boating in Sippo Lake Park. Group activities such as pontoon boat rides may be scheduled in advance.
Our talented list of preferred caterers can provide your guests with a delicious buffet, plated meal, or hors D’oeuvres, as well as any bar needs. They can also assist you in reserving linens, chair covers, and other accessories. All events requiring food must be catered by a licensed caterer.
Alcohol is permitted, with hire of Stark County Park Ranger(s) for security. Contact the reservationist at 330.409.8096 for details.
To ask about booking a banquet room, scheduling a tour, or to learn more about event parameters, availability, and our affordable rates, call us at 330.409.8096 or fill out the online inquiry form. Our reservationist will respond as soon as possible and assist you with making a reservation.